Community Advisory Council
The goal of the Community Advisory Council (CAC) is to inform PrimaryHealth on how to best meet the needs of people enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan, and the whole community.
Board of Directors
- Kurt Higuera, CEO, CAC representative, Siskiyou Community Health Center
- Karla McCafferty, Options for Southern Oregon, Inc.
- Win Howard, Three Rivers Community Hospital
PrimaryHealth of Josephine County Primary Care Providers
Please contact the PrimaryHealth office for a list of PCP’s that are currently accepting new patients.
To download the PDF, click here.
Since becoming a CCO on September 1, 2012, PrimaryHealth has provided a different way of delivering care for members on the Oregon Health Plan. By working within our communities, PrimaryHealth brings to you:
- Integrated physical, mental and dental health services
- New models of care that are patient-centered and team-focused.
- Services on a personal level, working with you and your care team to ensure the best possible coordination of care.
- Local governance by a partnership among local health care providers and community members.
A local Community Advisory Council (CAC), that includes CCO members, Community Representatives and health care providers, will ensure that the needs of you and your neighbors are being met.